About Our School
Creative Kids has been committed to providing young children safe and nurturing learning environments since we opened our doors in January 2001. Creative Kids Brewster was our first location and we now have five centers that serve families throughout Hudson Valley.
Our schools are a welcoming place where every child can grow socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Your child will participate in a wide variety of experiences where they’ll learn about themselves and the world around them.
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks – 18 months)
- Toddler Daycare (18 months – 3 years)
- Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten (3 – 5 years)
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years)
- Before & After School (5 – 12 years)
Kind child is a program that helps us attend to the emotional well-being of every child in our care. We focus on developing valuable character traits such as Thankfulness, Friendship, and a Positive Self-Image every two months and different social-emotional skills monthly. Our goal is to create positive friendships throughout our school and to strengthen every child’s social skills.
The Creative Curriculum
Creative Kids utilizes The Creative Curriculum® in our classrooms. The Creative Curriculum® helps our teachers create a high-quality learning environment where children can become creative, confident thinkers. This curriculum is grounded in 38 research-based objectives for development and learning, which support active learning in all developmental areas.
Before & After School
Creative Kids Brewster works directly with the Brewster Central School District to offer local elementary students a before and after school program. Our school is a stop on the bus route for the following schools:
- C.V. Starr Intermediate School – 20 Farm to Market Rd, Brewster, NY 10509
- John F Kennedy Elementary School – 31 Foggintown Rd, Brewster, NY 10509
- Henry H. Wells Middle School – 570 NY-312, Brewster, NY 10509