About Creative Kids Beekman
Creative Kids Childcare Centers has been committed to providing children safe and nurturing learning environments since we opened in January 2001. Creative Kids Beekman first opened its doors in March 2007 and was our third Creative Kids location.
Our directors, teachers, and staff have created a welcoming environment that actively encourages young children to develop confidence and a positive self-image. Your child will participate in a wide variety of experiences where they’ll learn about themselves and the world around them.
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks – 18 months)
- Toddler Daycare (18 months – 3 years)
- Preschool & Pre-Kindergarten (3 – 5 years)
- Kindergarten Club (4 – 5 years)
- Before & After School (5 – 12 years)
- Summer Camp (ages 5 to 12)
Creative Kids teaches from The Creative Curriculum®, which leverages research and best practices so that we can take the needs of every type of learner into account. The Creative Curriculum® is grounded in 38 research-based objectives, which helps us maintain a high-quality learning environment where every child has the opportunity to become a creative, confident thinker. These objectives are based on school readiness standards and research has shown them to be predictors of future academic success.
Before & After School
Creative Kids Beekman is proud to work with the Arlington Central School District and we offer a fun and safe before and after school program for local elementary students. Our school is on the bus route for the following schools:
- Beekman Elementary School – 201 Lime Ridge Rd, Poughquag, NY 12570
- Noxon Road Elementary School – 4 Old Noxon Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
- Vail Farm Elementary School – 1659 E Noxon Rd, Langrangeville, NY 12540